Christians?

What do you watch on T.V

What Kind of music do you like?

What movies do you watch?

Is what you are watching what Jesus would want you to watch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What do you watch on T.V? I watch TBN chrisitan network-i watch CNN NEWS and TLC when they have prego shows on

What Kind of music do you like? Gospel I do not listen to anything eles...

What movies do you watch? Chrisitan movies i have took every movie out of my house that has nothing to do with the Lord... I have alot of CHrisitan movies that is all we watch in my home

Is what you are watching what Jesus would want you to watch? Yes i do not watch anything that would show something that Jesus would not want me to watch... I surround my self with Jesus and love doing it.... I would not have it any other way

Joshua 24:15
    15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Jesus knows my heart and soul. I don't have to answer to you, and you don't get to dictate what YOU think a Christian should be like. THIS is what turns people away from God. IT isn't GOD it is the people who claim to follow him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I wonder about those things too. I'll be watching a show, and then it will hit me like, "Would Jesus be hanging out here on the sofa watching this with me?"
    Anonymous

• This is a passive agressive attempt to make people feel bad. God already knows peoples hearts. What possible thing could you achieve by asking people these things? Other then to say that YOU wouldn't do that..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• John 2:15-17

15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I like wfil radio,kidsmusic, yes even Hannah Montana,lol if I have my coffee
    I like fox news
    i like steeple chase Christian romance novels
    I like redbox rentals!!$1
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Hahahaha...and yet you are on the internet. :) That's rich.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAH. IM ON THE INTERNET TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am not ashamed and what I watch & yes Jesus would watch with me.
    1. Extreme Make Over
    2. SG-1, Atlantis
    3. Eureka
    4. Disney Channel

Music: Praise and Worship and Prophetic

Movies: Last one I saw was I cant remember the name but its also in 3d lol
    I will watch GI Joe this weekend.

to the previous poster.. why do you laugh about preaching the gospel on the internet? Is it that funny? It came across not so nice and you truly expect people to respond to that kind of attitude?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• What do you watch on T.V: Sci FI shows/ some religiouse like Touched by an Angle and Mysteries of the bible. I also like to watch Amazing Facts with there VERY AWESOME Doug Batchelor!

What Kind of music do you like? Contemporary chrisitian/vocal trance/country

What movies do you watch?schi fi/some horror/comedies/some romance/anything religiouse that I feel good about/kids cartoons.

Is what you are watching what Jesus would want you to watch? Probably not. Since Jesus would probably want me not watching TV but spreading his message to people out there. Whenever I get asked Becki should you be watchign that? Would Jesus watch that? Ummm no, but Jesus wouldn't watch anything imo. He came here not for his pleasure BUT to save us and guide us in God's ways! AMEN Praise be to God. If I go to hell for my entertainment then so be it but I am living my life the best way I know how.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009