Pregnancy symptoms?

What is the earliest you can start having pregnancy sypmtoms of any kind? 2 weeks ago on Monday that is I took out my IUD. Since that day me and my hubby have been trying to get pregnant. The first 3 to 4 days I bleed then just started spotting. Now there is no bleeding but these past 3 days ive been getting really nauseous and even fatigue. Could it just be stress or maybe syptoms of pregnancy? Can anyone help me please

xjoannaxplur

Asked by xjoannaxplur at 2:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm no expert but it is probably your period and your body adjusting to removing your IUD. You can start getting symptoms quite early (like after 2-3 weeks) but bleeding for 3 to 4 days and spotting doesn't sound like you're pregnant. It sounds like a light period. If in doubt, take an OTC pregnancy test. They are usually quite accurate. Best to you.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well i was bleeding when they removed the IUD then i stoped and it came then left then only spotting
    xjoannaxplur

Answer by xjoannaxplur at 2:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• When I had my IUD out i felt like I was pregnant to but I wasn't. It is just your body getting regulated after you removed the IUD. I don't think that you could be pregnant that fast. You haven't even had enough time to have a full cycle.

To be totally honest when I had mine removed ti took me forever to be back on track. IUD's and any other hormone you put in your body really messes with you.
    sarahlu2009

Answer by sarahlu2009 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009