has anyone grown more hair on their belly while they are pregnant?

i used to shave my belly but stopped but it wasnt this bad after i quit. it is pretty bad now and i want to shave it again bc ppl will want to see my belly. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I shave mine lol sry but I do! I think body hair is GROSS! and now that I cant see my hoo-haa I get my SO to "help" me with it lol it just grosses me out! I shave mine! Its not that wierd!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• shave it sweetie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yeah not like a bush but less than arm hair sort of thing going on

NO one asks to see my belly, Id probably be like why?
    LOL but Ive never been asked to show my belly just if people can touch it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• And I tell people, "if your not the one who put this baby in here, and not the one taking it out, then no, you cannot see it!" lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yeah if you shave it it will get darker, mine is fine, like I mentioned above, but Im also not very "hairy" so you might wanna shave if its that bad
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• just wear a dresss, it is noone biz to look at your belly!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Oh yeah, mine has gotten hairy. I hate hair but I refuse to shave it because it'll come back thicker. If people ask to see my stomach, I warn them ahead of time. Nobody really pays attention anyways.
    If you want to shave it, go ahead. I don't suggest it though.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Go ahead and shave. My husband shaved me "downtown" during my last few months of pregnancy with my daughter and will again with this one. It would be embarrassing for me to be all "70's" down there when giving birth...plus all the blood gets stuck to the hair from what I hear. K, so regarding the belly hair...yep. We pregnant women start growing hair from places we never thought possible. I'd wax or shave it. No harm done, especially if it makes you feel better. But, don't do it for people asking to see your belly. Who the heck asks that anyway? Most want to touch, not see unless it's your mom, sister or bf. You do what you feel is best for you and don't feel bad about not showing people your belly. If you want, just make a joke about it and ask, "If I show you mine, will you show me yours?" See how that grabs 'em! ;)
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Holy crap I thought I was the only one! I HATED it...I must of plucked my belly once a day (silly I know, but I found that wax strips didnt stick very well and I would not shave my belly.) If you grab the hair from right at the base and pull slowly, you can get the hair from the root...otherwise, wax CAN work, its just MORE work.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I haven't grown alot, but they have gotten darker and thicker.
    I showed it to my fiance only one time because I was annoyed with it.. he just kissed me and told me it'll be gone when the baby comes. thanksfully he doesn't say rude things, but it's because he was around his mom when she was pregnant 2 years ago and he knows what pregnant women can and will do LMFAO
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009