Is cafemom even worth being on if "mothers" are nasty to you all the time?

Im tired of this website. How do I delete my account?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I joined this network I thought I would be able to connect with other mom's in a POSITIVE way but so far, I've seen a lot of hateful mudslinging going on and often under the guise of being "anon". People should be able to state their opinions in a respectful, civilized way. And All opinions should be respected regardless of what one thinks.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• we like you anon really but why are you afraid to show us who you are! no gripes here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It's worse on here at night in my opinion. Don't let them bother you. Some of the Moms on here have way to much time on their hands and get kicks out of being rude.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• this section is full of nasty drama(and yes mostly at nite) because people dont post their names.The rest of the sections, with the exception of some groups you can just leave, are fine.
    to delete your acct contact cm.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No because if I show you who I am then you wont like me so get off my ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• you have the sensitivity of Obama! lol call the authorities! report her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you! I have been jumping back and forth about deleting my account as well! I'm tired of hearing how the "perfect" mommies would do it and that I'm "abusive" and that I "neglect" my daughter and have no concern for her safety! Really thinking I should just get off....

To delete your account, you go to "contact us" at the bottom and there is a link that says "delete account"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• its 2mothershelpers...read anon :43 sounds just like all of her posts...go back and read them

hahaha
    I knew it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I get the same shit. The ones who say it are probly worse than you so just tell them to f off. If you want to talk to some one who is not a judgemental hypacritical cow. You can PM me any time. I'm sorry people are mean to you!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2009