My 2 year old son is having a frenulectomy (tongue-tie surgery)...

Hi everyone,
My son is having a frenulectomy next Tuesday Morning. I'd appreciate it if you would pray that everything comes out good. I'm nervous and praying is very powerful. So please pray. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd had this done when she was about 2 months old. It's really quick and bled for about 3 minutes. She was fussy the rest of the day but seemed to be better the next day. Your son will do just fine. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Dear Lord,
    we lift up this 2 year old little boy and ask you to guide the surgeons's hands in this procedure. We pray he makes a fast and full recovery and gains complete health.
    In the precious name of Jesus
    AMEN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009