I need sleep bad!

ok i dont know what to do! Im 34 weeks....i try so hard to sleep its horrible i dont have any pains keeping me awake or anything....i just cant sleep period..i have tried more pillows and everything else. I have to stay awake till midnight to take a medicene that i have to take every six hours so i dont contract....i was told not to take tylonal pm becouse of me medication im on....anyone have any relaxation methods or anything else i can you...i need help so bad i feel like im going to burst!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im so tired i couldnt even type the last part right....

i ment to say anyone have any relaxation methods i can *use*!!!!
    jo_jo453

Answer by jo_jo453 at 3:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Try some benadryl or Tylenol PM

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• In lamaze we learn to relax all our body, and just take deep breaths, I swear it makes me so tired.

Just try to completly relax or
    Count sheep,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hot chocolate makes me tired
    gettiing bored on the internet makes me tired
    a warm bath sometimes helps
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Call your doctor and see if you can take something other than Tylenol PM...maybe there is something else...ask if you can take Melatonin. It is what your body naturally produces to make you sleepy, so maybe that would work! Also a warm bath also seemed to help me, put on some really relaxing music on and soak it in! Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Childrens Benadryl 3 tsp did it for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• try relaxing in a bath before. it'll relax your muscles. that always made me tired. and if you're taking terbutaline, you can still go to bed earlier, just set an alarm to wake up at that specific time to take it, then go back to sleep. just keep it bedside along w/ water.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you can, exercise! Sounds like you might not be able to cause of your contractions but a walk usually is enough to tire you out without stimulating too many contractions. And I had a mall day with girlfriends and I slept like a BABY that night from all of the walking, I didn't even wake up to pee!! The hot chocolate thing makes me sleepy too. And Yoga, if you do it for a whole hour, in a peaceful setting, with your eyes closed. I always feel way more tired after a prenatal yoga class then if I try to do it at home by myself.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009