Please do not let a few crazy horses scare cafemoms from joining in?

are the stalkers scaring you away? do not let them intimidate you!? answer anon please though!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry I don't ever answer anon. No they don't scare me. I don't give a... about what they say think or do. It's not my prob there psycho.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It does bother me. I am used to being polite, and I've been jumped on recently and accused of not reading the question, since I posted part of what seemed to be a reasonable article on the matter. It made me feel sad, and I don't come here to feel sad but to grin along with everyone else and to offer comfort and advice when I can. So far I haven't backed off, but I still have a feeling of being slapped, and it isn't good, so this may make me move on. I'm not sure.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• At the risk of sounding sarcastic, if the ladies are scared away, are they here to read your nice invitation?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm guessing there was an event of stalkers last night? Lol, I had a stalker for a little while from something I posted in the P&CE section, so I made a 2nd profile and use that whenever she is online. She's calmed down now so I think I am safe. :)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009