What would you buy for the "secret stork" on here?

I am in the due in january group and they are going to be doing a secret stork, and I am wondering what would be a good gift to buy when I find out who I am getting and what they are having. I tend to go a tad bit crazy when buying baby stuff and I dont want to over step my boundaries by buying too much stuff but I also dont want to be too cheap either. So what do you think is a good idea for this?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 3:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never even heard of a "secret stork". Sounds like a cute idea. I'd just get something that I'd normally get for a baby shower. Hope you get some good ideas!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• What is the budget limit? You could get pacifiers, swaddling blankets, or a few bibs, or some little hanging toys for the carseat.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009