latte land question

how do i up my other skills? when i get new level i only get the option for brewing and idk how to move it anyone know how I can up my other skills?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 4:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There is a forum in the Latte Land group called Game Help & Rules. You can find good information there! =)

Here is the answer to your question for them post Energy, Experience, Skill? What the heck do all these words mean?
    Skill Points - After level 4, each time you advance a level, you get a free skill point to increase a skill.  You can only increase your brewing skill until level 16 when you can start increasing your Marketing skill.  At level 25, you can start increasing your Hostessing Skill.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• as you get farther in the game, they will add marketing (that is where I am) and farther on they add the last one!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• oh okies thanks :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2009