so when you fart do you try and make it quiet? has it ever been loud very inconveniently?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG one time my dh and I were "doing it" totally having an awesome time and right at the MOMENT to O- I FARTED!!!, I was never so embarrassed lol... thank God it did not smelll ,although my h is the duke of farts I just can not let one out in front of him /one day I had the nerve to let one out in front of my 5 year old and of course 8hours latter when dad came home "DAD MOM FARTED THIS MORNING! lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No, I hike my leg up and jump around on the other leg and run around in circles so it will stink up the whole room. When I am done I take a bow and say thank you thank you!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LOL that's the funniest thing I've ever heard ronjwake...thanks for a good laugh this morning!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• the most inconvienent time would be when I am sleeping and SO is awake. Kinda embarrassing to start letting them fly and you don't even know it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009