could this help?

If me and my husband were having sex and he came, and sat inside of me for a little while, would i have a better chance of becoming pregnant.(the semen going to the eggs) i have been trying for 4 years to become pregnant. me and my husband already have a daughter but we are ready for another baby. and i just need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I was TTC DH would cum in me and I would walk up the wall so gravity helped the sperm to the egg lol, worked well for us. We were prego within a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah putting your legs up the wall with a pillow under your hips after could totally help!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• As some of the other ladies have stated "gravity" does seem to help, but all in all it boils down to timing with your body. If the egg has been released, and is in the falopian tubes, or near the top of the uterus when the sperm reach that point you have the greatest chance of conceiving.

Isn't it too fun?

Good Luck!
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 11:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009