how long does/did your 2 month old sleep for??

Well, my son is 2 months soon to be 3 months on August 22nd and he usually sleeps 9 hours a night... Am i considered lucky??? or is that bad??? I don't know what to think of it...

connorsmom2009

Asked by connorsmom2009 at 4:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine slept about that same time at 2 mos old! I was told I was lucky and I'd never have another baby as good as her! That was when we put dd in her crib instead of me and her sleeping on the couch.... I guess a lot of babies don't until they are older!! I don't see how this is a bad thing and I was always told I was extemely lucky to have such a good baby! :) congrats on your baby and yes, you are lucky! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My DD is 4 mos now and she slept that way at 2 mos also. I was worried too thinking that she needs to eat or whatnot. But yes, we are considered lucky. She's at 97% now in weight and growth so there is the other extreme to be worried about..
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• mine was 8 months old before she slept 6 solid hours

Answer by rkoloms at 11:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2009