Suppose to start but I missed....Help

I was suppose to start Aug. 5th and I got nothing. I have been feeling very bloated, sore breasts, stomach twinges yesterday was the first day I got cramps just mild ones in my stomach and back and this morning I had a little. I haven't spotted and it's the 7th. I always start first thing in the morning and I don't have morning sickness but for the past two weeks I barely ate anything now I can't seem to get full enough especially in the morning this has been going on for the past couple of day almost a week. I knew when I was pregnant with my first one but this one it's like it's planning mind tricks with me I'm not sure with this one. Things have been turning my stomach more than usual my husbands dip use to smell good now it turns my stomach when he opens his can. I have been sick for a week with a sinus infection and I work at a daycare was changing a little boys diaper and the smell.... I almost was sick. Any answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its def possible! but its hard to say unless you do a pregnancy test...i have similar symptoms like that just before im due to start....so the only way you will know for certain is with a test!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Go to the store and get a "USB" pregnancy test! Come home and stick it in your USB port. Let my know when you do that and I will read the results from my computer and tell you if you are pregnant or not!
    Or you can just go to the store and buy a HPT and pee on a stick and that will tell you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• A test is the only way to tell! These all could be related to a sinus infection but if you think you may be pregnant you need to take a HPT!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sounds like you very much could be pregnant, and this time the sex of the child is different from the first. With mine I was looking for similar signs, but things were different. Especially the scent of your normal discharge. (That's a fact of my own that I've confirmed with friends). You can test it too. If your normal discharge has a metallic scent to it - you're having a boy. Men's systems are metallic where females are alkaline. If you determine you are pregnant, and your discharge doesn't have any scent difference than it always has - you're having a girl. The "oven" always gives a clue about what it's baking! LOL!
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 11:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Take a test.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009