Is there anything your husband/boyfriend does that drives you crazy...in regards to your child?

What does your partner do that drives you crazy, in regards to your child? When I'm cleaning or busy doing something and my husband isn't doing a darn thing, our 11 month old daughter will start to cry and he just looks over at me or calls out to me to tell me she's crying. It annoys the crap out of me...like I'm the only one in the house who's capable of giving her her juice or whatever she may being crying about at the time. What do your husbands do that just makes you want to choke them?

Crystal2509

Asked by Crystal2509 at 7:56 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• ive been trying to ease off my husband about this one....my youngest has the most highest pitch scream i have ever heard...and he LOOOVES making her do it by playing rough with her....and it like reverberates through my head...i was yelling at him all the time when he was doing it, but after a good talk with him he explained to me i should be happy he is playing with his children, not yelling at him for it...and he had a valid point
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My husband loves to pick and aggrivate the kids and make them mad. He picks at my daughter, who cries at the drop of a hat anyway, she is the most sensitive child I have ever seen. I can be busy doing something and he will aggrivate them just get them mad and hollaring. Or when he works all day and thinks his day ends there. He will come home and I am with kids all day and he will use I worked today. I am like YOU yeah me too. I cook, clean, do laundry, am the mediator to keep the kids from killing each other! Just because I do not have a job outside the house does not mean that I do not work! Sorry I went on a vent there for a moment,LOL. I love my husband but he does drive me crazy. It is just the man in him!
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• That he often wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me shes awake. Thanks for that, your already up why don't you take care of it.
    beautyqueen616

Answer by beautyqueen616 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Crystal my fiancee does the same thing. I'll be doing work on the computer for my business and he'll be on his ass watching tv and tell me "Little Man needs to be changed" HELLO!!!!!! Yeah Glad I'm not the only one with this problem.
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Can you trade him in for an adult?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I dont live with my BF but when i go stay at his house which is like once or twice aweek, ill be trying to catch up on homework and he will want to go take a shower and he is like can you hold him and im like he is capable of sitting on his own put him on the floor next to me with some toys and he like freaks out! if he falls he can poke out his eye! im like dude listen babies sit up on the floor all the time i have never heard of a baby poking out their eye if they fall! Then he is like you dont work all you do is go to school, im like but i do laundry and dishes and bottles and try to find a baby sitter if my parents arnt available and its just so annoying and he dont understand why i tell him on dang near a daily basis that i dont like him because he dont know what parenting life is really like!
    12809dsm

Answer by 12809dsm at 2:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• MEN GET IT SO EASY!!!! FIND ME ONE THAT DOESN'T!!!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• he acts like one of the kids. he starts the chant "ice cream, ice cream"
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 9:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I agree with fire angel...Men have it super easy Maybe why women feel so stressed!!
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2009