sweets

is it bad that i've had a wicked sweet tooth through this whole pregnancy? i've still eaten healthy stuff too.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No sometimes you cannot help what you are craving! This is the only time you can get away with eating it all the time...so go for it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't know how bad you are.. but with my second.. I was craving a lot of sweets and junk as well. I still ended up gaining the same amount of weight, and my baby wasn't heavier, she was a half pound less than my first. It would have been healthier sure to rein it in a little more.. Maybe everytime you crave something sweet, have a big glass of water first, then a piece of fruit. If you still want peanut butter cups for dinner after that.. go for it.. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Mommy2aQT

Answer by Mommy2aQT at 8:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009