How many hours do you actually get on the floor and play with your baby everyday?

And when you are playing, what do you do? I have an 11-month-old boy and he is very independent. Whenever I'm playing with him, he'll usually just leave me and go do something else. =) So just trying to get other ideas and how long you actually spend with them on the floor, so I know I'm doing it enough.

THanks! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 10.5 months old. I feel like i sit on the floor with her half of the day. shes very attached to me. She likes to crawl and sit in my lap when im on the floor.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my son is 8 months old and i feel like i dont spend enough time on the floor with him either. hes just so independent. he plays by himself so well, but i try to get down there with him for an hour or two a day. honestly sometimes its not even that much, i hope that doesn't make me a bad parent. im always in the room with him, but the only time he wants to play with me is if the dogs are asleep lol. he loves chasing them
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 9:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• at least ur on the floor period,my hubby and sisters dont ever get down on the floor to play.im always on the floor with my little one,she runs and climbs on everything.when she was around 11 months she was walking,but if theycan move around good,u can play hide and seek,chase.balls babies love balls,we have tons of em.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009