I just can't wait...

To get to heaven. Just imagine, no more tears, no more pain, no more fears, no more burdens...Life's got me down this morning, but thank God HE reminds me there is a better place waiting, if I just hang on. What's God done in your life this week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God bless you! I'm struggling in my walk this week, but God has been faithful! He has answered "yes" to many of my small requests (my choice of teachers for my 3rd grader and first graders,ect.) He is amazing!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I understand the want to get back Home, as I am looking forward to it myself (or at least, my what i believe it will be like), but I still have alot of life to live. There is so much in my life to live for that I am in no hurry to go anywhere. Well, at least, not anymore.
    My gods bless more ways then i could ever mention here. I see blessings in the smiles on my loved ones faces, in the sound of my childrens laughter, and in the feel of the sun and wind on my skin.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Feel free to go.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You too witchqueen, hope you make it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009