I am looking for a preschool in the Virginia Beach, VA area!!

I have a 3 year old son and I am currently looking for decent preschool to send him to. I am a single mom and not currently not getting child support, so I am trying to make sure that it is not too expensive, but want to make sure it is a good learning environment and not just a babysitter. He is very smart already for only being 3 years of age, and sometimes wonder if he is really only 3 years old.

niki23

Asked by niki23 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• you might check with your local school, some schools offer a preschool program for children 3+ and it might not have a cost... you could also have the school do testing to see if your child could be part of a "gifted" program to encourage his development, otherwise I would check with the state licensing department for the providers in your area.... good luck
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 9:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009