"Tagging" Online Pictures

I haven't posted a picture on here in so long that I don't know if it can be tagged, but on Facebook (and MySpace and others) you can tag who is in the picture.

I have a picture of my DD along with 3 other kids that was taken by their pre-school teacher. The parents of those kids that are my Facebook friends are tagged. The teacher is just recently my Facebook friend...but I'm not sure if I should tag her.

Is it proper etiquette to tag the person who took the picture?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 9:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i only tag someone if they are actually in the picture, & only if it is a good one. I don't want to "over tag" anyone.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Um no. I usually only tag people that are in the pic, but sometimes I just tag people that would want to see the picture. There's not really any rules about that kind of thing, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009