What could be wrong with me?

My cycle is 28 days. I'm now on day 15 and things are getting weird. I ovulated on day 9 and we are TTC. Anyway-on day 11 I woke up in the morning and my pants were SOAKED as if I'd peed myself, but it wasn't urine-it was as if I'd leaked water from my(hu-haw lol). Also that same day, my period acne started coming out, as well as mild cramps in my lower abdomen, which always happens 2-3 days before AF arrives. The next day(day12) I started spotting and had more cramps. And last night the cramps were bothering me to the point that I barely slept-I just felt very uncomfortable. The weird thing is that since day 11, I've been feeling as if AF is coming, even though it is waay too early. I've also been having light headaches, fatigue, grouchiness, sore boobs, bloating, I'm eating the door off the fridge, etc. Has this happened to anyone else? What could it be? Could I be pregnant, or is there something wrong with me? Please help!

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You never know, really. I was never so sure in my entire life that I was going to get my period as when I was first pregnant! I had that crampy, bloaty, headache-iness that I get when I start my period, but it was WAY worse. Surprise! I was pregnant.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Being 51 I'd say nothing is wrong with you kiddo. Your reproductive system "cleanses" itself like that. Especially after having had intercourse.

The fact that your body is showing all the signs of getting ready for your menses - even though it's quite early in your cycle means you're probably not pregnant. Your next months' cycle will tell the tale. If it acts "normal" you're probably not pregnant. If it doesn't come at all you probably are.

The best thing to do is just relax. Nature will take its' course. Trying to figure out what your body is doing could actually be making you "tighten-up", and become a little stressed.

Have you ever had an ultrasound where they've checked for fibroids? (The one with the probe?) It's amazing how many women have them, and don't know it. They make your body act "weird" too.

Try not doing all the calculating, and rely on the amount of desire you feel for your partner.
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 11:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009