What is going on with me?

My cycle is 28 days. I'm now on day 15 and things are getting weird. I ovulated on day 9 and we are TTC. Anyway-on day 11 I woke up in the morning and my pants were SOAKED as if I'd peed myself, but it wasn't urine-it was as if I'd leaked water from my(hu-haw lol). Also that same day, my period acne started coming out, as well as mild cramps in my lower abdomen, which always happens 2-3 days before AF arrives. The next day(day12) I started spotting and had more cramps. And last night the cramps were bothering me to the point that I barely slept-I just felt very uncomfortable. The weird thing is that since day 11, I've been feeling as if AF is coming, even though it is waay too early. I've also been having light headaches, fatigue, grouchiness, sore boobs, bloating, I'm eating the door off the fridge, etc. Has this happened to anyone else? What could it be? Could I be pregnant, or is there something wrong with me? Please help!

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like you could be. The first symptom I had was sore breasts, and the general crampiness, but I knew it was too early for AF. Lo and behold, I'm expecting #3. Good luck.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• This sounds a lot like being pregnant.. Go get you a couple prego test and take them.. Best of luck to you.. and if that is not the case see about getting a pap done to see if something is wrong.. God bless
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 12:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009