I would like to know if a husband or BF of 16yrs leaves u for another race would you be angry?

My bf left me after I had just had back surgery and after 2 weeks. He left me and start to date a caucaion woman at work! Now I have family that's all nationals , so that didn't hurt, but friends. Say its a slap in the face that he left me for polish woman! I say he left me for another woman ! Tell if I'm right

mzllovelyone

Asked by mzllovelyone at 9:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be angry, but I would be angry at myself for having invested 16 years in a man who could just walk away from me and act like it didn't matter. This can't be the first time you knew that he wasn't wholeheartedly committed to you. There had to have been signs along the way. I would be mad at myself because I didn't have the courage to have dumped his sorry self long before he did it to me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Be concerned with how you feel not others. You have every right to be mad that he left you but I would focus on him leaving you for another woman not what type of woman she is. Does it matter that she is Polish?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would be angry no matter WHAT the race is of the woman he left me for. I would just be livid that he left me for another woman.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Why should race matter!?!? I would be upset if my husband left me no matter if she were green brown or purple!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 9:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Thanks! I said it didn't matter what race , its the fact that u left when I needed him most that I'm mad about!! I have all kinds of family !so it don't matter if she white or orange , He left !
    mzllovelyone

Answer by mzllovelyone at 9:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• what exactly is a polish woman?

but no, i'd be mad if he left me for someone else regardless... my dh dated black and white girls b4 we got together so i know he's attracted to both
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• She is another woman period...race shouldn't matter.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm with you OP I would be mad that he left me for another woman period! No matter the race. Would your friends have felt better if he left you for a woman of your nationality? Don't listen to them and keep your head up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• "what exactly is a polish woman?"

A woman from Poland?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You're right...a woman is a woman. Who the heck cares what race he left you for? The fact is, he's a prick for leaving you 2 weeks after surgery. He's selfish and irresponsible and you're better off for having him outta your life.

Good riddence to him & good for you for not playing into the race thing. It's not about race. It's about people.
    IndyMomofTwo

Answer by IndyMomofTwo at 10:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2009