How can I pray for you today? 8/7/09

GodsGirlZora

Asked by GodsGirlZora at 9:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would love some guidance. DH has time to respond to his ex-wife about their son but little time to converse with me about our life together. I'm hurt and feel that I am being blown off. I know "This too shall pass" but it's hurtful. Even more so I'm hormonal and 4 months pregnant. I would like some guidance into what I should do. I don't want to approach this wrong and I would love some peace right now.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I need a prayer my husbands hrs are now only at 24 wkly and i had a job interview this week and really NEED the job because I will be payin practically nothin for childcare and we will be able to keep paying on our house...if something doesnt come up...we will have to sell our house and move in with family
    Thanks and God Bless
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• that i will have my baby today :) thank you
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My BIL, Jason, needs all the prayers he can get. He's just in a really rough spot right now and is having a hard time coping and keeping his head up. Thank you so much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2009