Has your SO ever sharted or crapped their pants?

lol I know its a freakin disgusting question but I had to find out if mine is the only one in the world to have an accident more than once!! I will share my story too

We were on our way home from Golden corral and something didnt sit right with him, I told him use the restroom b4 we leave the restaurant, needless to say he didnt listen. We were maybe 15 min from our apartment, and halfway there all a sudden he says oh shit and clenches up while driving and pulls into the turning lane to get to the gas station. He says You better not even laugh so I keep the laughter in, and he pulls into a parking spot. He gets out and asks do I gotta stain on my ass, I say NO but notice the stain on the carseat and dont say shit, since the one on his butt wasnt massive. I laughed so hard I thought I would die, so then he does his business, and told me he had to toss his underwear and then i told him about the stain. We get home and he

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bahahahahahaha!!! this is awesome and gross and it made my day!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• lol! yes, my dh did the other day he burnt his boxers in the yard LMFAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• we get home and he runs upstairs to clean up. Another time he told our son to pull his finger, he thought it would be funny to fart, but he sharted instead...and I gave him a wedgie! lol
    Anonymous

• Isn't there an "ism" for your fascination with bodily functions? Get therapy, please!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The other day I noticed he had a brown spot right on the crack of his ass of his white nike shorts, i told him and he blew it off. That night I noticed my daughter had gotten some chocolate chip cookie on my bed sheet and I kiddingly told him ewww and he was like whatever that is YOUR side of the bed.. i responded with Oh yeah you are the one with a doodooo stain on his shorts(i actually just thought it was somethin he sat in...He says oh yeah whatever and strips his shorts off and says LOOK THEY ARE CLEAN but they had the biggest skid mark I ever saw on the inside of them...he felt so dumb. and me and kids laughed so hard we fell on the floor and my stomach hurt...He has bowel issues I think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Jesse
    If you can't laugh at a fart or an adult crapping their pants...maybe you need therapy. Girl its all about being able to laugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My husband did that once on our way home from eating out. Plus I was pregnant, and the smell was making me sick!!! We were driving through the city with my head hanging out of the window, LMAO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• YES, my SO has done it...and embarrassingly.....SO HAVE I!!!! A few times i thought i was farting, & a lil extra came out. I have had to throw away my underwear too. It has probably happened to most people. Funny story though, i would have laughed my ass off too! He'll probably be visiting the restroom EVERY time he leaves a restaurant now, just in case.....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• What do you want to bet that all these "OH MINE TOO!" posts are by the same person who posted this question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Before we left England for the US, my husband and i were off out for a weekend of shopping, i was driving and we had only gotten about 3 miles from the house, when he tells me to STOP!!! And the look on his face was to die for. So he snuck behind some bushes, and came out all funny faced, asked me if i had any baby wipes, i didnt, what i did have was alcohol wipes! Well what was he gonna do? I refused to let him back in the car! Needless to say if he needs to go now, he does before we leave the house!!!
    Texanairforce1

Answer by Texanairforce1 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2009