Spot check! Is your house clean?

This is your surprise inspection! Lol, what does your house look like right now?

My house is pretty clean, but I have a load of dishes to do, and a load of laundry in the hallway. I think overall I would score maybe a 7 out of 10.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 9:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say 6, are you volunteering to come and clean since you are checking in? Just kidding! I know I need to get a few things done....I am working on it...can't you tell!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• mine is messy, but my 3 y/o has been playing & i'm trying to get things together for the new baby i'd probally get a 5 or 6 LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i have finally got onto a good enough routine where my house isnt spotless, but if i pick a couple toys (and whatever clothes my dd drags out) off the floor it is.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Pretty darn clean right now. It always is when my DD is napping - not so much when she's awake...
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'd say a 8 or 9... I always clean up at night before bed because I can't stand waking up to a dirty house.... So there's just a couple breakfast dishes, and folded laundry that needs put away...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Probably a 5 right now. My kitchen and the boys room need a cleaning and I have laundry to take care of but that's all downstairs out of sight.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes we had people over so we cleaned all day, looks great.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i'd say the downstairs gets a 8, b/c theres laundry piled in the laundry room.
    upstairs a 4 b/c the only clean rooms are my daughters and the bathroom, still unpacking my sons and the master
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• never never clean. I clean, its stays that way all of 3 minutes...sigh
    Aaaaaaaaah

Answer by Aaaaaaaaah at 10:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• pffft! cleaning for me is like shoveling a driveway as it continues to snow from the sky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2009