A Question about clomid

Ok So I have a question. I just bought clomid and I was wondering if I take it everyday for a whole month would that increase my chance of getting pregnant that month. Do you think that I would get pregnant that month? I know I shouldn't take them everyday and I'm not put the question popped in my head last night so I thought I would ask. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Clomid stimulates ovulation. If you pop them every day they are going to loose effectiveness and you are going to be having multiple periods. I took Clomid for both pregnancies. It is prescription medicine don't play around with it. It took almost a year for my first pregnancy with the Clomid and the last two months double dose. That increases the chance of twins which is higer risk pregnancy.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009