Anyone here still get spots and are out of their teens?

I'm in my 20s and I still get spots on my face, and back and chest!! I hate it, I'm not a flipping teenager so why why why??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• cause horomones hate us. I'm assuming youre referring to pimples? If they are bad, go to a dermatologist, or get some better moisturizers and skin care creams. Skin changes as we age, and we need to change our products also!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i have no idea, there are one or two things that work for my face too, and i refuse to go get prescription gel. pro active has ripped off a few of my friends for money so.....concealer,concealer,concealer.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yes I have adult acne too. I told my mom the other day that she lied to me as a kid...she looked confused "don't worry about your acne honey, it'll go away when you grow up" I'm 36, it's still there.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hormones.

I breakout something terrible right before I get my period.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I still get them and I'm 22. Never really had bad skin but still break out now and then.. my sister on the other hand has always had severe acne.. she's 25 and still needs prescription facewash. I saw at the bookstore a book on different skin types.. it explained the different ones, how to tell which one you were and how to care for your skin. People have a misconception that there are only 3 skin types: Oily, combination, and dry. Not true at all.. I don't remember the name of the book but I'm sure you could google it
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 5:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009