anyone took their kids to the eye dr.?

i am taking my 4yr old daughter to the eye dr. for the first time today.I was just wondering how other moms experiences went.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my 6yo saw them for the first time when she was five...she did wonderful! they had her look at a book and pick out certain pics to make sure she wasnt colorblind, and joked around with her during the actual eye test...they also didnt mind me in the room with her...it was great!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my son went to the eye dr. for the first time right after he turned one. She is specifically a ped. eye dr. and is used to seeing kids. it went fine for us. My older son was glad they had a waiting area with lots of toys to play with.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009