see ya,,,

will i be missed.i dont think so...to much drama on here.its making me question myself as a mom and as a person.its making my already low self esteem even lower.any one else feel like this?i cant help it if im not on welfare and i hate my neighbors and i question the war.im not thin or fat or poor or rich...black or white.way to much contraversy...this is sapposed to be a chat group not a im going to bash every person i dont agree with site.hmmm.oh and ya i spelled contraversy wrong.no capitols...oh well.

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• oh ya i will be back...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• there are a few good apples mixed in with the bad ones...glad you will be back...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well then, see you later OK.

Answer by louise2 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Go take a break momma, I know I get on this site for about 20 minutes a day IF I EVEN GET ON. This site has absolutely wore me down as well. I used to spend too much time on here. Go take your break. When you come back sort out the bad apples from the good :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• This is a perfect example of how we deal in life. It's ok to get fed up. But like amy says, take a break. When it gets too much or off balanced then take a break from whatever is bothering you and that includes relationships. We'll be here if you decide to come back. We'll probably still be a pain in the behind with our different responses to questions but it's very much like life...lol, that was dumb of me...it IS life!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009