Have you ever been to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History?

It did get good reviews on trip advisor I just wonder how age appropriate it would be for my 9,8 and 5 year old boys. I also wonder how long it would take to get thru the museum. (its free for kids after 3 on tues and thurs) or its $5 after five on Wednesdays. Is it worth it? Its quite a drive from us. Thanks for any and all info! :)

threeboysmama

Asked by threeboysmama at 10:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WHoa a question that relates to Cleveland.. woo. I think I first went there when I was 7. I haven't been there for a few years though. I remember I loved the past that had the dino stuff. I think there was t-rex bones or something. Seeing as you have boys.. I think they would like it. There's some parts that might be boring.. but I don't think its a bad idea to take them. I've been debating on taking my 5 year old
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• thank you are you in Cleveland or near it? we are about 2 hours east of cleveland.
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 10:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009