Need Lightwokers help.

My daughter just had an epiphany! She came out of the kitchen and started telling me that I wasn't being truthful to who I am or to anyone around me. She started crying and telling me I had to fine my truth and to do it now. I believe it is true and I must find my truth so I can do my service to my light work. I have went to a great many physics and they all tell me that I am very powerful and that I have taken all of my powers with me which is very odd. I do feel powerful but can't get it out. I have burried it deep under all the negitive in my life. People I have never met before come into my specialty cake shop and just purge. They don't even buy a cake. I cry with these people and feel all that they are feeling. My daughter says I am so powerful that I am pulling them to me. Like negative pulls negative. How do I get rid of all my negative and free myself to be all that I can be. Please help me .

Evone

Asked by Evone at 10:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Perhaps you can check out some of CM groups to help you find a selection of people that may be able to help.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009