how can i boost my immune system?

it seems like for the past 3 years i've been CONSTANTLY sick... like one thing after the next.. sinus infection, ear infection turned bronchial infection.. Since I was little, i've been very susceptible to bronchial infections. every year (sometimes 2-3 times a year), no fail, I end up with bronchitis. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick and tired of it.. no doctor seems to be concerned about it, but its DRIVING ME NUTS. I'm losing enjoyment in my life because of never ending bronchitis!!!

so i've been taking a prenatal vitamin and zinc daily... i quit smoking a while ago... i never drink.. i admit that my diet isn't the greatest/most well balanced, but I really do try.

my guilty pleasure is caffeine, which i consume about 2 cans of diet soda daily..

what else can i do to boost my immune system? any tried and true remedies??? i'm going nuts!!!

katatrinakay

Asked by katatrinakay at 10:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• Have you ever heard of airborne? You can buy it at walmart, walgreens, anywhere there is a pharmacy basically. My husband and I drink that once every other day. It has 1000mg of vitamin c in it to boost your immune system. Although, we mix it with sunny d orange (original) because it just tastes nasty with water like it says to mix with on the package. 1 tablet per glass and we haven't been sick in months. I hope it helps. They also have an off brand that works just as good as the name brand although the taste concerns me a bit lol.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 11:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2009