new hair color (suggestions)

i have dark brown curly hair and im finally getting a haircut (after 9 months) so i'm lookin for suggestions on hair colors...

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have curly RED hair, but I used to color it dark. My favorite highlights or tints were:

Cherry Cola, a deep red that showed only in the light.
    Honey Tea, more of a gold highlight in the sun.

Even better when he "scrunched" the color in instead of soaking it. He'd apply it from a tube in streaky motions from scalp to tip, then rub his hands together to spread it. Imagine him scrubbing his hands back and forth as though he were washing his hands. Because he didn't just put it all over my hair, it gave this AWESOME depth to my hair with highlights and low lights but still very natural looking and cheaper than real highlights or streaks.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i have dark brown har and always dye it black and now im going to go for streaks might brown!
    idk if it will work but i love how it looks on people! its always good trying something new if it doesnt work go back to brown thats whats good about having natural dark hair cuz if you were a blonde it would be harder to go back to your natural hair color! ^_^ so expirament!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009