my baby is about to be year this 28th what are some healthy snack/food that i can make him?

i try to feed him everything but he very picky about foods so what are some easy recipes that i can make him since his already going to be a year

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For snacks, my son gets fruits like bananas and apples and cheerios. He loves it and gets to eat those things by himself so it makes him really happy.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 11:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hummus (use olive oil and a bit of ground flax seeds)
    puffed brown rice
    lots of different fruits and vegetables that he can feed himself, like avocado and baked sweet potato
    cooked beans and lentil
    tofu cubes

Answer by rkoloms at 11:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• string cheese is one I give my daughter and she is 11 months...
    crackers
    cheerios
    yogurt w/fruit
    cottage cheese
    and any fruit that is soft enough for them to chew
    Emma likes everything for the most part.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 11:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My babies like real cheese (not sandwich cheese) cut into small cubes or sticks. They also like grapes, but at one year I would cut them up in halves or quarters before giving them to him. Small graham crackers with applesauce or pudding for dip is good too, though sometimes a little messy.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009