Do you have a favorite eye cream that works?

I'm 29 and just starting to notice crepey skin and I just look tired all the time. I thought I'd check with CM before I spent money on snake oil. So can you recommend something that works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/moisturizers/enchanted-eye-cream

Answer by rkoloms at 11:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• avon has alot of great things try there first then loreal there good too!
    mom_dl6

Answer by mom_dl6 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Mary Kay Eye Firming Cream
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009