If you believe?

If you believe homosexuality is a choice and a sin, how come you pick this sin to be greater than the sin of judging, or the sin of dishonoring your parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe any sin is greater than another. all sin is sin if the eyes of God.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Good question! Personally I don't believe it is a choice for everyone. Now, there are those that do choose but most do not. And then there are those like me that are attracted to both men and women so I did kinda choose, even though it wasn't really like that. I mean I still love to love a women now and then... But anyway, What I never understood is those that DO believe it's sin... Why do they feel they have the authority to damn these people? Are they without sin? Do they honestly believe it's their place to deal out judgement? And if they do aren't they really commiting the bigger sin by assuming they have that power?? Either way, I don't see how anyone has the right to judge...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well, I am a Christian who believes that homosexuality is NOT a sin- and the ones that do really confuse me..it all goes back to my feeling that God is love and we were created to be loved... not to be punished

* and I also believe in dinosaurs and that hell is not a pit of fire..so I happen to get confused alot by other Christians*
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009