would you be super pissed at dh for this??

So i let dh sleep in, works night shift, well second shift 1pm-11pm four days a week, so he is used to it, but this morning at 11 am i am in the shower and my 3 yr old says he has to poop. i tell him to tell daddy, he cant wipe correctly yet, learning but not mastered the skill and i dont like poop around my house! and dh didnt get his freaking lazy butt outta bed, he let our son run around the house with a poo butt until i got outta the shower and took care of him!! he is still in bed and not sorry, 11:30 am... he didnt work last nite... seems so amazingly shelfish to me! i do have the summer off as i teach but come on!! it is POOP!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 11:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, I have totally worked 2nd shift at a factory, and the only times I slept til after 11 was if I stayed up til 3 am. If he's in bed by 1am, he should be getting up around 9. I was normally up at 8 am even working 2nd shift with overtime. Does he sleep until he has to get up for work?

To answer your question YES I'd be pissed.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• MY HUSBAND DOES THE SAME STUFF. It really irritates me to no end! I work 3 to 11 and get up at 7 or 8 am before my son is even out of bed. So 1130 he should have either been up or at least got up to help you out!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Stop letting him sleep in. Be noisy around the house when you do not want him to sleep in.

Answer by louise2 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• They can be so wonderful and so aggravating at the same time! My husband is amazing, he is devoted, helpful, and attentive. HOWEVER, I am really back logged on my laundry right now and he mentioned that he did a load so I was really excited... until I realized that he only washed HIS clothes! Haha! Gotta love them!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• sorry but I'd have put my son in the shower and wash his poop butt and let dad sleep

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009