Christians

How do you defend your faith against those that try to personally attack others in the name of Jesus Christ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do my best to live a life that follows His teachings, to show His love, and to set an example of how a Christian should treat others through every passing moment and action. I cannot control what others do, but I can work towards promoting a positive message and example through my own actions/words.

I know I sometimes fail, as we all do, and I use each instance as a learning experience, to work towards becoming more and more "Christ-like".
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

•  I personally know a Christian that acts like he is perfect and believes in pre-destination. I think it is ridiculous how someone can be so arrogant and rude! I just ignore people like that and stand up for what I believe in!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009