does your husband kiss your belly every night to say good night 2 the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant he would do it every night and every morning :)
    Salma25

Answer by Salma25 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• He did with both. With the the first he would say goodnight baby bear. That was really cute because he used to call me Kim-e-bear. With the twins, I don't think he had a cute name but he talked more to them.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No. I think he's kissed my belly maybe two or three times and I'm 37 weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My husband never talks to my belly and he thinks it is gross when he can see my stomach move. He was like this with our first as well, it is just weird to him, it makes me laugh. I'm ok with it though because he is a GREAT dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• no...but i wish he would;; im 37 weeks
    JuwansMommy

Answer by JuwansMommy at 12:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• well, in the begining he would argue with me over and over ... whether or not we were having a boy or girl (when we didn't know) ... and at night he would lay his head on my stomach and whisper "come on, please be a boy-please be a boy" and sometimes despite me he would scream into my stomach "haha!! I know your a boy, you gotta be a boy,I'll buy you a go cart if youre a boy!"

and of course - i lost the bet (we are having a boy)

Now he just rubs my stomach when he holds me and kisses it every now and then (i think he is happy its a boy lol)
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 12:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yup. I never knew a man could be so excited. My first husband couldn't have cared less when I was pregnant with his kids.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes, he does and I love every min. of it~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my boyfriend does.. its the cutest thing...he loves watching her move.. he talks to her every now and then..i think it brings him and her closer when he does it.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nope. I don't think he has ever kissed it. He has rubbed it and talked to her only a couple times that I can remember and I'm 32 weeks.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009