anyone have a husband in special ops for the Air Force?

If so What is it like? Do you like it or no?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Those women are not suppose to talk anyone about what there DH does. Probably not any thing about there life with to stranger. If you get a real response I will be shocked.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well I'm not married to my SO so I'll tell you they are crazy folks. They have to be! He's special ops in the Air Force. I live outside the main entrance to the Special Ops base and live in a complex full of them. I'd trust my life to them but omg they are crazy men! They push the envelope in all phases of life. They are certainly not ordinary ppl. It's been an eye opening experience for me but it's one I'll remember forever. I have so much respect for these men and women in Special Ops. So much depends on them but if they complain they keep it to themselves which does mean they bottle up a lot so they need an outlet. (sex, sports, whatever else can burn up that energy). I'm the luckiest woman I know just to have this experience to have a relationship with a Special Ops dude.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My husband isn't in special ops and he's not in the Air Force. He's a soldier in the regular Army.

But I would hazard a guess that Special Ops lives aren't that much different than Special Forces in the Army and we had a close friend who was.

The biggest difference is that they leave at the drop of a hat, and can't tell you where they're going and what they'll be doing. You may not hear from him until they get back.

Personally, I would think it would be hard. I know when my husband is leaving, sometimes months ahead of time. I know where he's going (or roundabout where he's going) and I know that he'll contact me whenever possible.

Good Luck in finding answers to this, because it is kind of smething that people aren't supposed to talk about.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009