Where there's hypocrisy, there's....

Once again, what's good for the goose, isn't necessarily good for the gander!

When this was done on Bush ONE YEAR AGO...did you hear the outrage by Republicans/conservatives?!

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/2009/08/07/Politics/poster-outrage?slide=2

BUT, when it's Obama, OMG! It's WAY beyond reproach!

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/2009/08/07/Politics/poster-outrage#

Could it be Republicans/conservatives can brush stupid things like this off--because we know it isn't/wasn't true? However, when it comes to Obama, it seems to have struck a nerve, perhaps because it IS true?!?!?

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 11:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Myabe it is because he is more like the Joker then gwb was also HITLER afterall BO is a marxist commie along with the other wack lefties in there MAXINE WATERS,,,PELOSI,,,FWWWAAANK
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• laughing

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 11:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes it is true.They all need to go
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think that by the time the pic of Bush came out, even the staunchest supporter couldn't disagree with it. He had already made his bed at that point. Also, makes me laugh that the right couldn't think up their own material.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• And FWIW, I could care less about those types of things (as long as its not racist in any way), it comes with the territory.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• grams...NO ONE knows who is responsible for this artwork...so how can you automatically come to the definitive conclusion and ASSUMPTION that it was put out by a Republican? You might not know this but MANY Democrats are in major disagreement with Obama!

There's that "tow the party line at all costs" mentality that we all find so endearing! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Oh, you're right, I stand corrected...it makes me laugh that Obama haters can't come up with their own material. Better?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know it's really amusing
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• :26, again with the old material, those "Hitler rants" videos have been out for over a year on all sorts of topics including past presidents, the superbowl, Christmas...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009