Detox?

Have you tried a detox that worked? I am so sluggish, and my body is all out of whack.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• I did a raw foods/juice fast/raw foods diet that lasted a week that worked very well, and I've read about a very gentle detox diet that lasts a month- you basically take out one food a day then add in one food a day. There are a bunch of different ways to detox, and there are a lot of rules to it (NEVER detox while pregnant, nursing, unhealthy, or during flu season). A consultation with a nutritionist might be in your best interest.
    Good luck.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 12:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I do the Master Cleanse (or lemonade diet as its also known) every 6 months. there's a book that teaches you how to do it properly.

I hate it when I'm doing it but feel so better after. lol

I do it to control my psoriasis.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I drink lots of water, green tea and eat jalapenos. If that doesn't work for ya then see your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009