How un-patriotic and shameful!

if you are going to address YOUR president in person, and it does NOT matter whether or not you voted for him, and he has been sworn in and is declared the president of the US, what are you going to address him by?
Even if people disagree with his work/policies/beliefs, he is the president, the military chain of command says he is the highest boss they have. Therefore you should treat him as such. even though there will always be supporters and naysayers, the correct way to say it is MR.PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT *insert LAST name here*
learn some etiquette and patriotism people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If I had the opportunity to meet him, I would address him as Mr. President. I have a great deal of respect for the office, even if I have very little for the man's policies.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Obama is unpatriotic. He wont even salute the flag of the country he is president of. If I met him it would be 'Hey asshole'... Not 'President obama'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• That is disgusting :10. Shows everything about your character.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Patriotism? Oh I have patriotism that is why I oposse what he and this admin are trying to do to this country.He is a marxist commie and I do not give respect to that.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not that I would ever be in a position to address him...but I'm kind of fond of

"Yo Barry!!!"

LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I called Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush and Obama, Obama They are and where not the President of the people they are all for BIG BUSINESS!!
    I respect the office not the men in there. They have earn it!!!!!!!!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'd probably just jump right in with "What the f*%k are you thinking?"
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I intentionally did not address him as "Mr. President." He's not upholding the Constitution he was sworn to uphold, so therefore, he's an imposter.  I showed some respect by not addressing him as "Mr. Dumbass, Mr. Socialist Pig, or Mr. Commie Bastard."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I agree. Even though despised Bush's policy i still referred to him as the President when he was in office.

2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 12:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The Wh sends out communications from Michelle calling him Barry. This is not a formal administration.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009