Anyone no of a light weight face moisturizer with spf that won't make me break out?

My skin is crazy with my hormones out of whack from just having a baby and breastfeeding... I'm breaking out like crazy and I think my moisturizer is making it worse... (I currantly use jergens natural glow)

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 12:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Oil of Olay daily moisterizer for sensitive skin. It has a 15spf, non greasy, no fragrance or dyes. My skin is incredibly sensitivewith many allergies. I use this moisterizer twice a day, everyday and have no problems with it. BTW..I also clean my face morning and night with the Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin. I rarely have breakouts since beginning using theses. It was actually my dermatologist that suggested I try them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Try using phisoderm.. not the easiest to find but it's very lightweight
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 5:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/moisturizers/ultralight

Answer by rkoloms at 12:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have very acne prone oily skin, and the only thing I have found that will work for me is Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics. They have a moisturizer that has an spf in it that is very light. Also, they have a tinted moisturizer to give you a light coverage and a moisturization that is wonderful. I have switched all my products to Mary Kay because of shopping guide recommendation and their reputation. Also, mixing products has a tendency to contribute to skin problems.

Glorence

Answer by Glorence at 1:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I use Aveeno positively radiant, spf 15.
    It is oil free, & hypoallergenic
    Wildermommiex3

Answer by Wildermommiex3 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009