Any one know nusring tanks that work well for LARGE chested women?

I was asking a friend about this and she is lrager chested likeme she says she doesnt use them cuz they dont seem to hold it all in and dont come in very large sizes.. I am a 38dd (yeh try finding THAT bra size...) this is my 2nd baby but first time bfing i am due in october and i would like to some nursing tops if possible but dont want to be sagging

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Im a DD also and at Motherhood they have a section for Nursing Tanks just buy the XL and it will fit ya! Well it did for me anyways! Heres the link!

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=934490362&MasterCategory_Id=MC29
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 12:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• gosh i have no idea. I'm a 36 C and i look saggy in any tank w/o a bra... lol... shelf bras are not the most flattering thing.
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 12:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think Motherhood Maternity has plus sizes. I have their tanks and they are large overall.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 38dd is not hard to find, I have been a 38dd for like 10 yrs (well a 36 for 7 then then last 3 a 38) motherhood maternity will have nursing tops to fit you.

Also at first when I kept reading "nursing tanks" I had no clue wtf you meant... I had to read a few replies before i realized you meant a shirt =x
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i've given my daughter some of the glamourmom tanks for the last two babies, and she was G cup. she says she dosent think she would use them as a tank, but it works great as a cami under other shirts. i got her xl and she say she says she just washes them and hangs them to dry.she says tey are very stretchy. i got her some basic black & white. i also think i got her the ones that work for ma ternity to after baby.
    i also read about target's nursing tanks. they seem to get good reviews, read on you computer about them.
    katcatlc

Answer by katcatlc at 2:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009