anyone else have troubl e fidningbras that fit with out paying a lot?

try finding a 38 dd especially ina nursing bra IMPOSSIBLE! anyone else have this issue?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, were the same size too, I have always had trouble finding my size without having to pay $40-50 for it.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• do you ladies shop at motherhood maternity? They have very reasonable priced bras in every different size possible.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Go to a bra store or fine department store that offers a bra bitting counselor. It's free. Try some of the bras they have so you know what a good bra should feel like then go to a cheaper store and try some of them on to see if you can find the same fit. You might even find the expensive bras online cheap or ask if they have an outlet. I'd also ask when they go on sale or have a layaway.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Ha, try being a 38 - 40 G - H and finding a bra period, much less cheap. I now order online from Lane Bryant, but I used to order from Sears. At Sears I'd pay abut $80 for one bra that wasn't even pretty. At LB I can get two for about $60, including shipping to Canada and they're pretty. I do agree with getting fitted though, it makes a world of difference to be in a properly fitted bra that is the right size.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• That's one reason I'm so thankful that the put a Tanger Outlet mall near me! I'm a 38DD also, and I can go there to the Hanes-Playtex-Bali-Leggs outlet and get bras normally priced at $36 for just $14.99 when I buy them 3 at a time! Before they put the outlet in, I'd get them at JCPenney when they'd have a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale.
    I would either look for something like that near you, or look them up online to see if they have a website.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 1:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hmmmm yea...I will have to go to that there outlet store lol....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009