Who else HATES walmart?

loved it before i worked there.. then it became a strong dislike.. now i am dealin with their warranty program and its hatred... any one else hate them?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• I really love walmart.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I hate it, but that may be because the one by me is ancient and horrible...really bad customer service, the shelves are never stocked...its awful.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• HATE THEM WITH A PASSION! In fact I have boycotted them for many years as does my family. Their price difference is not worth the filth, the lack of customer service, and the lack of the english language being spoke in America!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nope. Wal Mart. gave my son a longshot chance to prove he had cleaned up his act when no one else would. They also employ my 86 yr old stepfather. Yeah, he's a greeter but he does his job and hasn't missed a day of work in 4 years since he started. They treat them both well and they are both grateful to have jobs. I save more money at WalMart than anywhere else. I also don't have to deal with high brow attitudes like at other stores.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't really like walmart. I don't go there unless I really need to. I stay away from it during the first week of the month (no offense), as I really hate crowds... I'd much rather go to a dollar store, but walmart is better for some things... I wish there was a target by me
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Anon:28 I don't know where you are but I have NEVER been in a WalMart like you describe. I'm not saying it isn't possible..just not my experience. What you describe sounds like our Kmart..well it is closed now but it was nasty.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am in the heart of Colorado and BOTH of our Wal-Marts and Sam's Club are disgusting! I cannot stand walking into any place of business and not getting customer service, especially no customer service because the employee doesn't speak good enough english to be understood. I KNOW EVEN FORIEGN PEOPLE NEED JOBS-AND IF YOU ARE LEGAL THEN LEARN THE LANGUAGE! I would never go to another country and expect everyone to accomidate me because I don't speak the language. Just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I hate WM but I live in a small town and there is only one other store that has groceries. At one time or another one of them won't have something and I have to go to the other one. WM constantly has empty shelves and their customer service is a joke. Just this week the girl that was checking me out was telling the guy in the next line how much it pisses her off to have to work there and not get her breaks. Honestly they both suck, are both horribly overpriced. I guess WM thinks that because it's a small town they can overcharge.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Anon 11:36 - Excellent points!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I actually like walmart. Its where i do most of my shopping. For years i didnt like it but that was because the one closest to where i used to live was pretty ghetto- very dirty and all that gross stuff. The one closest to me is clean and bright with friendly people. Even the bathrooms are clean. Walmart has great prices and is close to me (we have a target too but walmart ususally beats the prices). Only thing i dont usually buy is produce (and meat but thats because i get better prices at a different store with sales).
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009