plz plz tell me how to ease this up...

im 37 weeks with my third baby and i have had super bad hip and vaginal pain the last 2 nights, this morning its got my thighs hella hurting too. yes i know its normal but omg im so tired because it hurts that bad.the vaginal pain is like someone stabbing theholy heck out of it esp when i got to go pee at night. the baby is head down and has a ton of room from the polyhydramnios so he cant drop. my last boy never did either-same problem.. i also hear a like a clicking-popping sound when i turn over at night in the like middle of my pelvic area what is that? i never did it with my other two,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that similare experience with my 3rd as well and mine was because the baby was pressing on my siatic nerve. I wish i could help you out, but i would call your OB and see what they suggest. I was lucy enough to have my son at 38wks so i didn't have to put up with it for long. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009