Anyone elses keyboard ever act up?

When i am typing it will randomly move the cursor around the screen and type the rest of that word in another word.. has this ever happened to anyone else? it is REALLY annoying!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you use a laptop or have one of those keyboards that has a little ball in the middle that can be used as a mouse? I know when i used to type on my laptop that would happen to me and I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized my thumbs were moving around over the little spot on the bottom of the keyboard that functions as the mouse. You would use your fingers to move the curser around and I didn't realize my thumbs were doing it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• lmfao it does it to me when I'm on the laptop.. but I've gotten use to how to type on there it happens with my father now. boy he gets pissed alot.. he'ld just give up and hand me the laptop and make me type every word he wanted to say
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009