hello ladies, im a single mother new to the houston area. i'm looking for a private or charter shool that has assistance for low income families, does anyone know where i should look?

I'm a single mom new to houston and im looking to meet other single moms who may have some advice on how i can go about building my life here. I have two children and no family. Every bit of advice would help.

rose216

Asked by rose216 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hello, you might try joining a group for Houston area moms here at cafemom, and post this there to be able to get better and more accurate responses. If you haven't already, just go to the "groups" tab at the top of the page, click "find groups" on the pulldown menu, then type "Houston" into the search bar. There should be several search results and hopefully one or two of them will be exactly what you're looking for.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009